Thursday 22 March 2012

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Thursday 22nd March 2012


The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is a snippet from the Radio Times.

Anneke Wills, who played Polly in Doctor Who in the 1960s, was interviewed by the magazine and she had this to say about David Tennant when she was invited on set for Daleks In Manhattan in 2006.

"He’s a shining light. When he focuses on you, there’s nobody else in the room. I love that. He’s coming from his heart. He’s genuine. I stood in the Tardis after all these years and said ‘Doctor, lovely to meet you,’ and David said, ‘Aaah, Polly!’ My heart was fluttering away. I went home on the train with a big beam on my face."

Many thanks to sunshine for spotting this great quote.




  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.