Monday 30 April 2012

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Monday 30th April 2012

The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is a sweet story about a fan in Poland who met David Tennant on Wednesday 25th April while he was filming The Spies Of Warsaw.

She posted the story of her encounter onto this fan forum in Polish but a translation explains:

"Today I met with David and I have to tell you it was brilliant! David is lovely, kind and funny.

I talked with him for about 10 minutes. Unfortunately, he was in a hurry and I could not take pictures, but I got his autograph, I gave him my picture and told him that he is the best Doctor ever, and wished him all the best.

It probably has still not quite hit me that I met him!

I had only a few minutes with him and then the crew took him away because they were already late with filming.

On Tuesday I saw him too but he just came out of the trailer and went to his fencing lesson.

In any case, I was the only fan there and he said that he was delighted that he has fans here in Poland as well.

Unfortunately he did not speak Polish!"

 Many thanks to Ania for providing the link. The photo below is the picture which David signed for the fan. As usual click the graphic for a larger version.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.