Tuesday 12 February 2013

David Tennant Treat 4 Today for Tuesday 12th February 2013


The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is an extract from a 1998 interview with David to promote LA Without A Map.

During the interview David was asked what it was like working with Johnny Depp in Los Angeles. David explained that Johnny invited him to a party at the Viper Room which Johnny owned and only holds 150 people. However David had some trouble getting in as recalled:

"The security was fierce and the bouncer couldn't find my name amongst this sheet of around 20 bits of paper. He was telling me I wasn't on it and I was praying that Johnny had put me on the list - it would have been so embarrassing as there was this massive queue of people, all trying to get in. But eventually the guy found it and I ended up rubbing shoulders with Hollywood for a night. It was fantastic!

It was quite intimidating at first, the idea of working with Johnny. But he immediately put me at ease. So much so that I ended up doing these scenes with one of the biggest stars in the world and not really realising it!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.