Tuesday 5 November 2013

David Tennant Treat 4 Today For Tuesday 5th November 2013

The David Tennant Treat 4 Today is Complete This Line From Doctor Who!

This is always a popular version of the David Tennant Quiz and these today are taken from a previous quiz.

See how many you answers you know and we'll post the answers tomorrow.

Q1 The usual easy question to start: 'I don't want to...'?

Q2 "Something else I've always wanted to say. Allonz-y, ...?

Q3 "No second chances. I'm ..."?

Q4 "And she is not dead. She is *so* alive. Now ...?"

Q5 "I suppose in the end, they break ...?"

Q6 "He will knock...?"

Q7 "My home planet is far away and long since gone. But its name lives on...."?

Q8 "Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW ...?"

Q9 "It's goodbye trampoline, hello ... ?"

Q10 "Daleks have no concept of ...?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.